Ryder Truck Rental
At the beginning of each week, Ryder will take a credit card deposit that is 150%-200% of the contract total. At the end of the rental week, Ryder will apply the mileage and close out the weekly contract. Whatever amount is left over from the deposit will be refunded to the card. If the final contract total is higher than the deposited amount Ryder will run the card for the additional amount due. Once the weekly contract is finalized Ryder will run the card again for the weekly deposit for the following week. This rewrite process will continue week to week until the truck is returned.
***If you have Progressive insurance, Ryder will accept your Auto Liability coverage if you have the Hired Auto endorsement.
You will have to get Ryder’s Physical Damage coverage but in some cases this is actually cheaper!
Here’s the process:
- ***You must have your Authority active before you can get your account setup and start renting.
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- Your information will be forwarded to Clarence, the Ryder Rental Account Manager, who will setup your account and submit to get your company approved.
- In 2-3 business days you will get your Ryder Account number that you can use to reserve trucks.
- Once you have a reservation, let us know and we will send your Certificate of Insurance to Clarence to get approved.
- When you go to pickup your truck, you will need to email us the VIN of the truck to update on your policy. Send the VIN to [email protected]
***PLEASE NOTE: This is subject to change and Charles String, Inc. is not to be held liable for this information. Charles String, Inc. is simply sharing this information and referring you to Ryder Truck Rental as a professional courtesy and favor. Any concerns regarding Ryder need to be directed to Ryder. Charles String, Inc. cannot help you with anything concerning Ryder Truck Rental outside of regular insurance needs if you are a Charles String, Inc. client.